I cannot believe how quickly Christmas has snuck up on me! I’m not at all organised when it comes to gifts for my friends and family, however I do know what my plans are when it comes to staying healthy and active over the hectic break.
Here are my tips to on how to stay balanced when it comes food and lifestyle..
- Remember to be mindful… no doubt you’ll be rushing from one place to the next with a mind full of things that need to be done. Take time out throughout the day to be completely in the present moment.
- Practice balance. There will be lots of temptation when it comes to food. Don’t feel like you can’t indulge a little bit, just be mindful about your choices and be as considered and healthy as possible.
- Rest up! We’re all feeling tired and worn out now that the end of the year is here. Be sure to get to bed at a reasonable time and do what you can to get a restorative sleep.
- Attitude of gratitude. There is so much to be grateful for at this time of year, so be sure to tell those you love what they mean to you. Be grateful for the time you get to spend with those you may not see on a regular basis and share your gratitude with those around you.
- Laugh! Have fun, release your inner child and have fun! After all… ‘tis the season to be jolly!
Have a safe and happy festive season!